Legal Costs Draftsmen
We are a team of dedicated and experienced Costs Draftsmen & Costs Lawyers who provide a completely professional and personal approach to all your costing needs. These are the values that Directors Martin Walsh and Christine Marsh have built Paramount Legal Costs on.
After working in a larger organisation and having over 20 years’ costing experience between them, Martin and Christine saw a gap in the market to set up a Company that offered a more personal approach, no matter how large or small the Client.
With the help and assistance of Martin’s wife Karen as Office Manager and by recruiting a team of specialised Costs Draftsmen over the past 5 years, the Company has constantly moved forward in a competitive market. However, Paramount still holds on to its original values.
Our aim, at Paramount, is to build a long-term business relationship with each and every client and to offer a completely professional, yet personal approach to all your legal costing needs. This means tailoring our service to fit your individual needs and giving Clients a single point of contact for their work.
Using us means a significant increase in cash flow, turnaround, profitability and costs recovery. Our informative and robust advice and efficient and reliable service is second to none.
Why we are different
- Accurate and expert costing by our experienced law costs draftsmen and costs lawyers in order to maximise your costs recovery, thus enabling you to concentrate solely on fee earning duties.
- Small dedicated teams and a single point of contact so that we get a better understanding of your firm ensuring individual fee earners know who they will be dealing with.
- In-depth knowledge and capacity to handle both high value & volume files with preferential terms offered for this type of work.
- Turn-around of standard files (up to £10,000 Profit Costs) within 10 working days.
- Free file collection and delivery service to and from your offices (within 150 miles radius)
Receive our news and updates
In the final part of of introducing Claire we find out how her role has changed while being at Paramount, her top costing tip and the best piece of advice she has been given.
In part two of introducing Claire, we find out about the changes she has seen in her area of costing, who inspires her and her love of The Rock!