Our Legal Costs Services
Our Complete Costing & Negotiation Service
- Once damages are agreed, why not send us your file and let us take care of legal costs recovery from start to finish. An experienced legal costs draftsman will prepare a detailed Schedule of Costs, provide you with advice, and negotiate settlement within a few weeks allowing you to concentrate solely on fee earning duties.
- Due the level of detail and accuracy included in our Costs Schedules we are confident that the majority of cases will settle without the need to prepare a formal Bill of Costs.
- Such is the level of our confidence, if we cannot achieve an acceptable settlement figure, we guarantee that there will be no charge for the preparation of a Bill of Costs. (In the unlikely event that the matter requires preparation of Replies to Points of Dispute additional charges will be made.)
- We recommend that all clients take advantage of this value for money service to see an improvement in costs recovery, file turnaround and cash flow.
We also offer the following:
- Preparation of:
- Statements of Costs for Allocation, Listing & Trial
- Schedules of Costs on conclusion of a matter
- Bills of Costs on conclusion of a matter
- Points of Dispute and Replies to Points of Dispute
- In-house costing service
- Negotiation only service
- Telephone & written advice
- Attendance at Detailed Assessment
- Preparation of Civil Legal Aid Bills & Documents
- Preparation of Family & Care Legal Aid Bills & Documents
Please click the following link for our Terms of Business.